A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

A truly beautiful woman never needs to show skin to be attractive.
Never resorts to drama for attention,
Never compromises her principles,
Respects herself enough to wait till she’s married,
Knows her worth,

Cannot be bought by material things,
Believes motherhood and being a good wife is hard but awesome!
Takes care of herself but isn’t vain
She knows what matters most, to her and in life

A beautiful woman knows her beauty is from within,
From her soul, her faith, her God,
She’s not perfect but she strives.
Speaks her mind but listens first
Knows when to be silent
Submits but doesn’t take abuse

A beautiful woman is every good friend, sister, cousin, aunt, mother, wife, sister-in law, mother-in law, step mother, step sister, neighbor who brightens up your day when it’s gray,
Encourages you when times are rough,
Holds your hand, pats your shoulder and gives you warm embraces,
Straightens you up when you’re starting to bend the wrong way

A beautiful woman loves and reveres the Lord
And whatever the weather, she always finds a reason to smile and to thank God for,
And the world needs beautiful women.


Read on Dzas radio - Inspirations Unlimited
October 3, 2008 - Lj Salceda

Comments

Kevin said…
This is nice. I linked it over to my blog.

KuyaKevin.com
Anonymous said…
lovely piece! can i use/read it on my show one of these days? thanks Thess! :)
Thess said…
Oh sure LJ, I'd be honored.
Anonymous said…
hello!!! sorry i used some of your works to post in my blogs...please forgive me!
Thess said…
Ok just make sure it's not plagiarism and do mention my blog too. :)
Unknown said…
This explains so much why I still love my ex so much despite what's happened.

thank you. reposting on my multiply.
Patricia said…
"A beautiful woman knows her beauty is from within"

beautifully written!
Anonymous said…
very beautiful...:)
Anonymous said…
can I copy this article? I'm so very impressed with this...please..:)
Thess said…
Okay, you can but do link it to my blog. It's my original piece :)
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much!!!God Bless!!!!
Teacher Jane said…
Wow! great! I should say this is beautifully written by a beautiful woman inside out! I'm blessed!

will be following your blog po!
Thess said…
Thank you po teacher Jane