Don't give in

Here you are, alone and lonely and no one is even taking a second look at you. They all just pass you by and every potential boyfriend always gets snatched by another passerby?

Flirting just isn’t your style, you go out fully clothed, you don’t drink, smoke or do drugs, and you go to church regularly. And you’re waiting till you get married. You’re too square, too conservative, too good.

But despite all these nice qualities, you remain single and you never get noticed. You get shoved in a corner by the more aggressive, men-grabbing bitches.

Should you change, loosen up your morals a bit? Should you give in?

By all means NO!

It isn’t because you’re too much, it’s just because they have low standards.

For further readings:

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice paintings :)
Ms. Kei said…
Indeed. ^_^

I'm 23 and I haven't had any boyfriend before but it is all fine. Well, I get lonely sometimes. The thought of having a boyfriend makes me feel curious, excited and awkward all at the same time. But I never ever felt pressured of having one. Why should I?

I believe this is what difference it makes of having a Lord and Savior in your life.

The longing is there but you feel contented still.

What do you think?
Thess said…
thank you anonymous

Karen, yes. I'm glad to know you have the Lord JEsus Christ in your heart, it makes a whole lot of diff'rence.
You're still young. Don't be pressured and just remember, if you ever yu would have one, it's important he respects your faith and won't pressure you into doing what you don't want to do. If a guy truly loves you, he will respect your decisions.
Anonymous said…
Dear Thess,
I am blessed by your outlook in life,you may not be able to walk but you paint and teach! that is so neat, and now even coming up with a blog that is worth reading :D

Your life inspires us, who can do cartwheels to stop moping to grateful for so many things in life we tend to take for granted.

I pray for God's favor in your life-
Anne
Thess said…
Thank you Anne. I do have my moments but always God comforts in ways I don't even imagine.