For real

I finally saw a girl friend on Skype yesterday, she looked different but prettier. We were both excited that we’d not only be able to voice chat but to actually see each other. In a few minutes from now, it’s my turn to get on the cam and smile.

Today’s technology is just amazing. Imagine she and I are a globe away from each other and 12 hours apart but can see and talk with each other real time. Of course, nothing beats being personally together but it should work for now. It’s important to just be natural and genuine even though I’m a bit nervous.

(…you’ve got to love me for what I am, for simply being me, don’t love me for what you intend or hope that I will be and if you’re only using me to feed your fantasy, you’re really not in love so let me go, I must be free… – Karen Carpenter)


\Toon\

Let's just be ourselves and be loved for who we are.

Further readings:
A Beautiful Woman
Beyond Accessories
The Perfect Lie




Comments