Progress and change

New year, new feel, new challenges. I've spoken about the drastic changes that has happened in my life in the past five years, some of those experiences were not pleasant but yielded good fruits. In the end they were beneficial. The changes brought about results.

I would not have liked or dared this theme (blog theme) a few years ago, it seems too bright a red, too daring and too strong but I suppose I myself have changed, I'm braver, I take more risks, I'm more daring? I guess one of the things that I've learned from getting married is not just taking risks but actually leaving your comfort zone, for in order to have progress, there must be change, there must be the willingness to try something else when the former ways have failed. We can't do the same thing over and over and expect a different result each time.

We can't just sit there and wait and hope things get better. We have to trust that God has our back as we also exercise our faith by stepping out of our comfort zone. We can't really expect much return when there is so little effort exerted. 

Progress needs change. To move forward we must take a step and change location. We must make alterations.


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments