Forty-five

Around October last year I had an eye surgery called PHAECOMULSIFICATION which was supposed to improve my vision. The operation was successful and my vision improved so greatly that I didn't need to wear glasses anymore. I had 20/20 vision. Unfortunately my left eye developed a complication and I needed to have what is called YAG Laser Capsulotomy which is best explained here. 

I finally had the surgery the day before my birthday which was yesterday. It took about ten minutes and my improved sight was restored. It's so far the best birthday gift i have ever gotten. I'm still on medication for a week but so far, I'm very satisfied and happy with the result. My world has never been this sharp.

I didn't think my eyes still had hope. I dreamed of being able to see better and now I do. I turn 45 today and in the last five years my life has changed for the better drastically and dramatically in ways that are sometimes just hard to believe could be possible. It proves how God can make things happen, how life can just turn around and make it good for you. Now I believe, life begins at 40, it's true. 

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments

Spiderbeavis said…
Congratulations on improved vision and hope you had a Happy Birthday!
Thess said…
I did Spideeey! Thanks so much. Hugs to yah!