Vintage Cars

Here's another awesome place I discovered during my holiday in Australia, the motor museum in Shepparton. They change display and exhibit every now and then but when I was there, I had the opportunity to visit. 

Good thing my phone had enough battery to record a video and take pictures. Unfortunately, blogger is having difficulty uploading the video so we'll have to do with pictures for the mean time. 

The exhibit displayed vintage cars and motorcycles including clothing of the period and memorabilia from the sixties. There were also the old phone booth and gas pump. It was impressive. Surely a trip down memory lane.


Click photo to enlarge

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments