FOR NOW

Hellooooooooooooo! A long and loud shout out to friends! I’m back! And I’ve got plenty of stories to tell and thoughts to share, some good news, some bad and some, just absolutely amazing!

My six weeks holiday in Melbourne was incredibly refreshing, a complete change of scenery, culture and weather. I really enjoyed my stay there this time and was so happy to see familiar faces from my first visit. Mulgrave has truly become my second home.

I’m still getting settled and have been busy since I landed. I have had to deal with the long hours of travel, the devastating news of the death of a very close family member and had to attend her wake just a few hours after arriving. We got home; showered, napped for about an hour and off we went.  All the activity and emotional stress has taken a toll on the body and I’m just recovering now.

In spite of it all, I still had a great vacation and I have much to blog about and photos to post, from animal sanctuaries, vintage cars to a radio interview. All lined up for the blog. I have a pending ministry work to finish first before I start my rant about my wonderful adventures. No worries, it won’t be long.

But for now, I’m just making it known to all that I have returned. 
_________________

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments