A book mark for everyone

When I was on vacation, I spent my free time painting. I brought reference pictures with me and worked on them painstakingly in the bedroom of our house in Mulgrave, affront the big sliding glass windows. I had fun but  I haven't done any since I came back. 


I have revived an old hobby though. I've made many great friends in Australia. They've been so warm, so welcoming and accepting, helpful and generous and I keep thinking what can I do to give back. What can I give that can't be bought, something creative but personal. I came up with a project that involves an old hobby; cross-stitching.


Instead of using patterns available on the market or online I've decided I'll make my own and each one would be different and unique just like my paintings. So here's this month's featured art. A book mark for a very special lady.

There's so many ways to express one's creativity. You can write, paint, knit, scrapbook, do all kinds of crafting. You can never run out of ideas. And isn't it nice when you can give something you've made and special just for that particular person?

Next time you're thinking along this line, try making bookmarks, cards, letter holders or door knob hangers from paper, cross-stitched fabric and whatever else material you can think of.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments