I can see!!!

I finally had my last eye operation last Friday, November 15, 2013 at 4:30 in the afternoon. The improvement of my sight is just a stone short of a miracle. I realize now that I’ve been blind for years. I marvel at everything I see now, the colors are definitely more vibrant, it’s so liberating! I read every sign post and subtitles on TV just because I’m so overwhelmed by the result of the operation.

My doctor said I’d still have to wear glasses for detailed vision but even without any, I can certainly say I can see now! I go back to see the doc on Tuesday for a post op follow up.

The surgery only took about 15 minutes, no suture, no pain, and no eye patch. It was fast and there’s improvement right after the PHAECOMULSIFICATION.

Thank you to my good doctor, Dr. Guillermo Loja for a successful surgery, to Philhealth for subsidizing the cost, to my loved husband for all the support, to Bernardino hospital and staff of the OR (very friendly and assuring) and most of all, to you Lord for providing a way for me and others to have our sight back through this medical breakthrough.

I still have to wear goggles for a few days but I don’t mind at all.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments