Grace Nadawa : For “Ms. Philippines on wheels, signs and visions”

I met Grace the first time we went to Tahanang Walang Hagdanan (House with no Steps) in Cainta Philippines  in 2012 to get me a new wheelchair. Tahanang Walang Hagdanan (House with no Steps) is a non-stock, non-profit and non-government organization that aims to uplift the lives of the Orthopedically handicapped. Back then, she was still assigned at the “Metal Craft” Department.

Grace and I became instant friends and although we live far apart, we keep in touch every now and then and recently she has joined Ms. Philippines on wheels and I said I’ll do my best to get her as many votes as I can. She’s running for Ms. Philippines on wheels – creative journey and Ms. Philippines on wheels Everbilena.

Grace is indeed pretty but it’s her warm and charming personality that makes her a winner, and if there’s anything she can help you with, she’d be more than willing to extend a hand; definitely an inspiring woman who deserves the best. She now works at the “Gift Shop” at the “House with no Step” smiling ever sweetly to arriving visitors. Maybe you can drop by the shop whenever you’re in Cainta.

Voting ends and coronation night on November 9, 2013 so please, if you have time, help my friend. Just Click the photo and on the right of the page, click “like”.  Thank you.


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments