Upcoming surgery

Friends who are reading my blog, I’d like to request for your prayers. I went to an ophthalmologist early September for a check-up and change eye glasses, and found out I have cataract on both eyes and need surgery.  

The doctor has scheduled me for next week.  If all (Philhealth approval etc.) goes as we hope, I will undergo the PHAECOMULSIFICATION on Wednesday, October 9, 2013. It’s cataract removal and replacement of intraocular lens. I’ve been assured of an improved vision and glasses that are not as strong as the ones I wear now. It’s an out-patient procedure. No hospitalization needed, no suture and last about 20 minutes. I’m looking forward to it but also a bit nervous.

The PHAECOMULSIFICATION is done one eye at a time in a span of two weeks. Ill be so relieved once it’s over. I’ll be able to see much better. Then I can write on this blog more often and do my paintings, among other things.

Your prayers are welcomed and most appreciated. Thank you.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments