A Whole new world

I had my first surgery last Monday, October 14, 2013. the cataract on my right eye has been removed and the lens replaced. I'm still waiting for the doctor to schedule my next operation. 

My sight has greatly improved and I can't wait for the next one to be over. I'm discovering a new world, one that's brighter and more colorful. I'm no longer living in the dark.

I've chosen this painting for October because it's also a new discovery. I've only been using water color pencils for a few months and I see a lot of potential with it. 

Like with my new eye lens, the colors are more vibrant and it's so easy to use. 

"Green apples" - Water Color pencil on board,



John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments