Successful Passport Delivery (For those looking for success stories)


When I applied for my passport, I turned to the internet for research and ended up in forums with horrible stories of passport delivery delays. I googled and googled for  any success story and came up with none. One blog even claimed the DFA’s (Philippines) express delivery is a scam; she got her passport three months after she applied and I didn’t have three months to wait, I needed mine in a week or two.

I couldn’t sleep that night worrying about it. I consoled myself with the thought that maybe I couldn’t find any success story online because only those who’ve had a bad experience with the DFA’s express delivery have reasons to complain and whine online and those who’ve had better luck just wouldn’t bother. True enough, I was right.

My passport was delivered by express delivery the day after it was released and approved, 13 days after my application. So I said to myself I will write about it on my blog in case another Filipino is looking online for any success story on DFA’s passport deliveries via courier.

It’s NOT a SCAM!


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments

Unknown said…
agree :-) had my first passport via express delivery way back in 2008 and i did not encounter any problem at all :-)