New kid on the block

Do you like to travel or maybe look at photos of different places taken by people who've been there? I was in Tagaytay myself August of 2012 on my honeymoon for 4 days in a well known hotel there overlooking the Taal Lake. I'll likely share that here sometime in the future and post some pictures but for now, how would you like to see the famed changi airport in Singapore? 

Well, I'm introducing another blog on my blog list (scroll down left). the travels and musings of someone who wants to go around the world and has begun his journey. The posts has detailed photos, this one in particular, of the airport and some places of Singapore.  Check it out.


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments