I'm still alive!


I left the blog about a year ago and people wondered why. Well, I’ve come to enlighten anyone who’s still interested to know.

1.       I was running out of fresh topics to write about and wanted a change
2.   I was going through a phase, from “Single” to “Engaged” to “Married”. I was writing more from a ”celibate” person’s view before I was in the relationship and the shift wasn’t easy.
3.       I was very busy (still am but not as stressed as I was at the time) getting settled in my new life

I’m still busy (more now than ever) chasing legal papers but I think I might be able to insert a few posts now and then.

Now if you’re curious about how I met my husband and eventually married him. I plan to write and share it here but like I have mentioned earlier, I’m still super busy so this is all I can manage for now BUT our story was featured in a co-blogger’s site so here’s a short interview that she did with me, a brief summary  of how our love came to be

YES, I’M BACK!!!



John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments

Kevin said…
Being married also slowed down my blogging quite a bit :)
Jherson Jaya said…
welcome back ate thess!!!
MsRay said…
Welcome back to the blogosphere, Thess, and best wishes!! I am glad to see an old friend back. Although I haven't stopped blogging, I no longer post as much as I used to. Work has slowed me down.
MsRay said…
Welcome back to the blogosphere, Thess, and best wishes!! I am glad to see an old friend back. I still maintain my blog although I no longer post as much as I used to. Work has slowed me down.