Closing shops

1. I think this year will be full of surprises, from me and to me and the unexpected news have started already – ADGITIZE IS CLOSING SHOP! Yes! It’s true. It has saddened me too. I’m one of the many who’ve benefited much traffic from it but I guess it just has to go. I twice had an opportunity to advertise on them through the help of a friend so I suppose I’ve grown some attachment to it.

Thank you Adgitize for the three years you’ve graced this corner, for the numerous readers who’ve discovered my page through you!!

2. If you’ve noticed it’s been days since the turning of the year and I haven’t posted any “New Year’s” resolution yet, I haven’t written any for Women-ish. It’s because this will be my last post here. I, too, will be closing a page and opening another chapter in my life.

I will keep the site though, as long as blogger will permit me and will continue to accept Entrecard ads. I just will not be writing here anymore. The page will be left as it is with all my posts.

I still welcome new readers to the page. I have plenty enough for you to read so just leaf through and invite others.

Note: Thanks to all who’ve followed the blog for four years, gave and showed support, made comments, who linked and mentioned me in theirs. You don’t know how much you have encouraged me! God bless you all a hundredth fold!!!

“Romans 8:28  - all things work together for good, to those who love god, to those who are called according to the purpose.”

Comments

~KATE~ said…
Why are you leaving this site, Ate Thess? Well, are you planning to transfer to another site or something?

Please let us know. :'(
Thess said…
That's the plan :) I still have 3 other running sites.

thank for dropping by