The band of brothers and a sister

I was invited to play the organ by my sister in-law’s pastor dad for their 4th year anniversary last Sunday (December 11, 2011 – Jesus Christ, way of life Christian MinistryRockville chapter). I haven’t been in the music team for a long time now, my hands are rusty. Our first practice lasted 4 hours and we got rained on. I must really play that bad. By God’s grace and prayers, all went well. No one threw a tomato.

(My keyboard and chords)



I was the only female in the group and it was also my first time meeting their praise leader and musicians. The bass guitarist (my brother) and drummer (leader) were also recruited from other churches. It’s nice to see Christians come together to heed the call of other fellow believers in times of need.



It was an honor to be invited and be used in another church. It was a bit of an adventure for me, met new friends, contributed something to another church and I love it when we ate dinner in the car. We were so hungry; we couldn’t wait to get home. We left the church right after and were sent home with packed dinner from their feast. We just parked at the side of the road and ate like cave people.

NOTE: Shout out to kuya William (where’s my tech pen?) Emerson, Jed, Jonathan, Pastor Jojo and the rest of the team whose names I didn’t get (sorry, we weren’t able to have a picture together – slipped my mind). God bless you and thank you!


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments