Possibilities

I’ve been truly busy lately doing illustrations for a Bible story book project. Thank God I’ve finished in time. This is the second time I’ve worked for a comic strip type assignment; the first though, had me as a writer not the illustrator.

Action International Ministries Phil. Inc. is a Christian organization that works with street children. They did a project back in 2002 where they published comics featuring the true stories of people who used to live in the streets that had received the Lord through their projects, and how the ministry helped them turn around. I was hired to write for the comics and we published 5 stories (click photo to enlarge)


This recent project is different, not only was I hired as an artist but I also did the drawings on the computer. Something I wasn’t sure would work and turn out well but surprisingly, it did, and hopefully the client is satisfied (Click photo to enlarge).


You really can’t say and decide something can’t work until you’ve given it a try. So it took me 4 days to finish 19 drawings but I sure learned a few tricks doing them and would have something to add to my resume, AND if a similar work opportunity comes up again, I already have experience.

So what’s the lesson there? Be open to possibilities.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments

Wow ang galing! kakatuwa naman yan. You are blessed indeed! :)

I have a number of missionary friends from Action Intern'l... Kuya Jeff Anderson (he works with the street kids) and Tita Joanie and Will Fuerstien (they work with the men and women in prison). :)
Thess said…
I think my tatay (dad) met Jeff Anderson, he was also involved there at that time too.