Capturing some of “Pedring”

Typhoon in the Philippines is a yearly occurrence. News of flooding and heavy rain is nothing new to the Filipino. We had one yesterday locally named “Pedring” that left areas submerged in water and as of this writing, 35 are still missing. I’m blessed I live in an area that’s not prone to flooding (except in my room but that’s been solved, hopefully), if it does flood where I live, the surrounding areas would be underwater first.

Here’s a short video I took from the door leading to the porch of my house on the second floor. Mind you, after I took this, I had difficulty closing that door, fighting the wind that was coming from outside.




John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments