Team Hoyt (This story will touch you)

My nephew asked me what's my favorite song this morning and I told him, as we were having lunch that it's "My Redeemer Lives" by Nicole Mullens. He insisted I sing a few lines from the song and when i did (painstakingly) he recognized and identified it from a short music video of the movie "The Passion of Christ" that was shown in our church a few years ago. 

Not long after, when he finished his meal, he went home, looked for the song on youtube and posted this very touching video of "Team Hoyt" with this song on Facebook and my tears just flowed. 

I encourage you to click and watch it and be moved. This is one love story like no other - click here

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments