Half a year (Progress report)

How’s everyone? The first six months of 2011 swiftly went by. How has this year been  to you so far? In January this year, I talked about recovering from the setbacks I had in 2010 and how determined I am to leave all of it behind me, start anew. Well, here’s a progress report.

God’s blessings have been pouring in since January, I cannot believe that in 6 months I’ve been able to have the things I’ve been wanting – an LCD monitor, a new mobile phone (with all the features I need), a card reader, and soon, Bluetooth. Everything that I need to be more effective in what I do in my church and programs I’m involved in. Now I have a small scale business at home too.

I’ve been healthy for these last weeks, no breathing problems and happy to be busy (the long break in between posts proves it). I’d say that I have progressed much emotionally and mentally, I’m right now content being unattached, NOT that I’d mind a surprise romance but whether that ever comes or not I’m at peace.

All the praises be to God. He makes disasters and gives the blessings. He is good.


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments

Happy to know you are blessed. Whatever state we are in, if we have God in our lives, we are always blessed.