Where the men are - NOT!

Even in my church, 75 percent of attendees are females, most of the males who come to worship and fellowship are either married, at puberty or in my Sunday school class (for children), brought by their mothers or dragged by their wives.

Many of the members that are active and involved in the ministry are also women. So where are the designated species, appointed by God, to lead? Where are the men? Have you ever asked this question yourself?

I’ll keep my post short. Instead, I’ll share a very interesting article by someone else from “DAY TO DAY” on the subject entitled “Where are the manly men?”, in the hope to find some answers and encouragement.

I, too, dream of the day I’ll see more fathers, brothers and young men in my church standing up for the faith, not just taking up space but walking the way of the truth, living for Jesus, taking charge.


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments