PRO-Love

Am I starting to sound anti-love, anti-relationship and anti-marriage? Well, I am so NOT. In fact, I have so much love to give and can’t wait to share it with that special someone already, and share it for a lifetime. I’m just really a very cautious person when it comes to giving my heart and commitment, because once I give it, it’s for life, and  because of past experiences too (heartbreaks) but it doesn’t mean I’m not open to possibilities.

So to erase any doubt in your mind that I’m actually PRO-love, I’m going to post soon about the advantages of being married and having that “special person” in one’s life.

I can’t yet as of present because I have some work and sorting out to do but will get on it as soon as possible.


John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments