I'm back!!!

I've missed my site!

I had no internet for a few days and I needed to submit a financial report through electronic mail so that stressed me out kinda. it was the first thing i did once I got my connection back. 

So what did I do when my internet was out? Movie Marathon! My brother put about ten movies on my computer, from Nicolas Cage movies to Russell Crowe's. Will do a movie review here sometime.

EASTER Sunday
Had a blast last Sunday. Sunrise service at my church (6 AM) then we had a barbecue at our rooftop with all the family while the little ones had a great time in their inflated pool as the aunt (ME! Me!) had fun watching over them and feeding them lunch. 

Hope you all had a nice and reflective Holy Week.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments

taio said…
weel come,back