"Slam book"

I remember when I was in grade school, my girl friends have these notebooks they pass around friends called “slam book”. You’re supposed to fill it up with information about yourself when it’s passed on to you and usually, only those who are ‘liked’ get to write in it.

An added purpose of it aside from getting to know friends is to know your crushes, what they like and what’s their definition of “Love” is (the elementary definition of it).

I’ve finally decided to do it after a friend suggested sometime ago. So here’s my shortened, virtual, all grown-up, February version of ‘slam book’ on my blog.

Likes:
Pizza, burger (I’m a meat lover), cakes, music (almost all kinds), action-packed movies, simulation games on pc, polar bears (big animals) church, children, quiet talks, teasing, laughing, joking around, holding hands, cuddling,

Honest, optimistic, encouraging, humble people

Dislikes:
Most seafood except fried shrimps and fish, loud noises, most chick-flick movies, worms (ewww!!!), horror movies and documentaries (anything horror). That’s all I could think of right now.

Loud, superficial, arrogant, swearing, dishonest, God and Bible bashing human beings with vices

Define Love:
Love is a decision and commitment with an ample amount of attraction and deranged emotion.

What would the love of your life be like?
Just a simple guy I believe in and respect, driven and God-fearing. Honest. Someone who can sway me to think his way but gives in to what I want in the end (Ok, just kidding, I just mean someone who, even if he has his own take on things will still hear mine). He’d be someone who makes me laugh, someone happy to have me.

What is your motto?
Live for God, love for God

NOTE: My answers sure have changed. I'm certain yours too have and will in a few years. So don't fret if the last relationship didn't work out, if the girl/guy you like didn't return your love. The way you feel about it will change and so will your standard for picking out a future spouse. As we get older, we get wiser and become better on the choices we make.

Signed:






John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Comments