A healthier 2011!

So, did you all have a Merry Christmas? Gained a pound or two from the feast? I was supposed to lose some but as Christmas day approached and the food started flowing in, I lost my determination, and it would offend mom if I didn’t eat (that’s my excuse).

One of the gifts I got is a planner that has a calorie & cholesterol counter. Exactly what I need after I “let go” last Christmas.

The Holidays are over; it’s time to get back into shape! But it’s not just dieting but also exercising. We need to get moving to shed those extra calories we took on last December. Lose fat, Gain Muscle!

There have been studies showing exercise helps reduce depression and prevent colds from worsening. Knowing that you're exerting effort alone in trying to be fit is already beneficial psychologically. It feels good.

Include this in your New Year’s Resolution. Tell yourself you’re going to do this even if only for your own health.


"Jesus Christ loves you and died for you."

Comments