FIX YOU (Recovery, starting over, new beginning)

I have had to deal with so much last year, bad health and deaths of people I’ve known since 17. Although I’m not the type who sulks in a corner, I soak in everything. I hurt very privately.

Recovery
I’ve said that one of my goals for this year is to recover from all of that and I will. Recovery could include just me and the Lord, me and a friend or me and a program. Someone made a comment on one of my recent posts here with the username “Celebrate Recovery” and when I clicked the name I discovered a very interesting page that I think could help all of us to get to that recovery road we’re determined to journey.

Starting over
Did you have an addiction or an unhealthy lifestyle last year and you tried and tried to overcome it? Have you been desiring to stop smoking for so long now but have failed? Well, don’t give up, start over! This time, don’t do it alone, get an accountability partner.

New beginning
A new year is a time for new beginnings. End whatever needs to be ended already; a relationship that isn’t going anywhere (meaning you’re not married, just living-in, in an affair or relationship that has no potential for marriage at all), a job where you’re not happy in and just suck the life out of you and there’s no chance of promotion etc. 

Every turn of the year gives us an opportunity to make things better and to do differently, you don’t have to do it alone, let’s begin 2011 with God and Jesus in our hearts and I’m optimistic we’ll have good reports by the end of this one.

“I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:13 (NIV)”

Further Readings:


"Jesus Christ loves you and died for you."

Comments

Kevin said…
Love the new page design :)