Women-ish article approved ('Definitely Filipino" site)

I’m honored and happy that the article ("Plus size in the Philippines”) I submitted at “Definitely Filipino" got approved and was published on their website last October 6, 2010. My friend, Kevin Sanders had linked me in some of his posts over at his blog before and a few have borrowed some of my posts here to be featured over at their own site but this is my first try at submitting one of my posts to another site (that isn’t mine) and I’m glad it’s been approved.


The site is everything that's Filipino and has quite a following and I’m also very encouraged that I got a horde of comments, not all are favorable but I welcome critics and that also means I’ve been read somewhere else so it’s all good to me.


So thank you to the staff of “Definitely Filipino” for approving and having my article there. God bless you and more power to you! Mabuhay!!!




CORRECTION: NOT the first time! I completely forgot that I‘ve also submitted an article “Girl Power” that got approved and were published at both “ezinearticles” and “Angel’s Magazine” online before. Sorry for that nevertheless I’m still as thankful and grateful for this recent opportunity. 

"Jesus Christ loves you and died for you."

Comments

Mariah Gadapan said…
congrats tess! more blessings!
LawReal said…
hi sister, thanks for this info. some of my articles have been published in that site and i owe it to you :) i hope to visit you again hope we can hang out again :)...papa-frame ko palang yong painting mo nakakaligtaan ko kasi, thanks again!