The Internet: A place to read (A free-ebook site)

I’ve posted an article here before about the internet being my library, a virtual place of learning and information. Well, if you find reading an entertainment, I’m sharing another site with you where I go for that.

I can’t afford an IPAD or buy books online or offline (Well, I could but that would be extra budget) so a site that lets you read as many as you want and can, for free is a goldmine for me.

The site is Free-ebooks.net . Registration and membership is free, of course you can upgrade but even if you don’t there’s still a horde of titles and topics to choose from to read and download for free. You may not find the latest books there but there's still a long list of good selections to chose from. You can read the files online or download them in PDF formats (You’ll need an Adobe reader for that – google for the program).

I don’t get anything from advertising the site, just sharing it with you.
Enjoy!

Further readings:


"Jesus Christ loves you and died for you."

Comments

Toyin O. said…
Thanks for sharing!