The internet: A virtual library (Controversial people)

I’ve never had a library card and have never been to a library. I was home schooled and had very limited access to information outside of the textbooks I had.

Now that I’ve Internet, my own computer and DSL – I can now do researches and study on subjects I fancy, so every now and then I make it a point to do that and yesterday had a feast.

So here’s the list I went to read and watched:

Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna – The controversial Duchess of Russia who, for a time some hoped survived the tragic massacre of her family in Ekaterinburg. I’m including photos (in case you’re like me who likes to study the old world and the people back then) I also recommend you read about Anna Anderson.

Theodore Bundy
– An American serial killer and rapist who murdered and raped about 39 women. I’m sure many of you know or at least have heard of him. Do you know he was an introvert?

King Arthur documentary (Parts 1-5) – The legendary king and leader of the Knights of the Round Table. This particular documentary seeks to find if there was any truth to he Arthurian legend or was there even such a person. Learn about the unsettling wars in Britain during the 5th century.

Barbarians – Vikings (Parts 1-5) – Historical documentary about the infamous barbaric Vikings who conquered as far as Paris and Oslo. Their beginning and the end of their reign. Some scenes are graphic so prepare yourself. These guys are BAD!

The Internet is like a virtual library, an endless source of information, that if used accordingly, can be very beneficial. So let's use it to educate ourselves and spread good things (more than just farm in Facebook). 
Hope you check them out. 

Have to go harvest my crops now. Farmville here I come!

"Jesus Christ loves you and died for you."

Comments