FAQ # 2 (My work out NOT)

Q: Do you feel degraded whenever you scrub your floor?

A: Not at all when you can’t really hire a maid! Scrubbing the floor is like a ‘work-out. Didn’t you ever see the first “Karate Kid” movie? Ralph Machio learned the moves through sanding and painting the yard fence. Maybe if I scrub my floor often enough, I'd be a kung-fu master by the year's end.

Q: Do you resent your parents when they make you do the dishes?

A: My parents never make me do the dishes. My mom would say, “Just leave them there and I’ll do it after I watch the news (mom is so cool she procrastinate too)”. My dad would say “No! I’ll do it, leave it alone.” I don’t say anything. I just sneak up on the table while they’re not looking and do it. If every person in the world have as much passion as I do in doing dishes, we’ll put the paper plate companies out of business.

Q: What’s your most hateful household work?

A: Laundry. I’m glad I don’t have to do that regularly, only when I want to. If my being clothed depended on it, I’d be naked now.

Q: What about cooking? Do you like to cook?

A: Oh I love cooking BUT it hates me. So I prefer no-cook, no-bake recipes or just eat.

Q: Any advice to women out there, single or married?

A: Don’t dread house chores. They’re not glamorous but that’s just in your head. Tie your hair back and high, wear something skimpy. Show some skin (even if no one is looking), the idea is to feel beautiful even when you’re scrubbing the floor, okay, wear lip gloss too, nothing like a sexy, confident chick sweating it out down there. Play some tunes and groove to the music. In short, have a great time while being productive.

Make the house your gym (especially if you really can’t afford to pay to get in one). Any activity is good activity. And it isn’t like we can really choose not to do them. So might as well do them with a positive outlook.

Further Readings:

"Jesus Christ loves you and died for you."

Comments