June 30, 2010 - We’ve a new President!


I’m rushing this post – took me half the day trying to make my monitor work (it’s crashing) so this could be its last hurrah.

Congratulations to our new President Benigno Simeon “Noynoy” Aquino III! 500,000 people went to see the inauguration and oath taking of office both for the new President and Vice President at “Luneta Grandstand”. Although I wasn’t able to go there, I watched the whole affair, aired live on the different local channels.

Pres. Noynoy’s speech was great! He specifically pointed out the changes he wants to make and it was in Tagalog so I’m pretty sure every Filipino understood it.

Everyone is hopeful and I hope he’ll be able to do everything he said he would, kung mgagawa n’ya yun, mahihigitan pa n’ya ang nagawa ng kanyang mga magulang (if he’ll be able to then he’d be able to do more than his parents).

NOTE: If my monitor finally dies and I’d need to buy a new one, I might be offline for an indefinite time but once I get a new one, I’d be writing here once again.

"Jesus Christ loves you and died for you."

Comments

I have posted an almost similar entry on my blog. Hope you can check it out. This is a new leap toward progress for the Filipinos. I hope we don't fail again this time.
Thess said…
I read it sa Facebook, your post.