Good stuff

Time for some good news! Personal and ministry.

Personal
We’re expecting a new family member anytime soon and we’re excited! I can’t wait to see her. I keep asking Lia to let me have the new baby. This means cute little baby dresses and colorful tiny hairclips, hugs, and squeezes. Nothing like the arrival of a new human being in the family!

My art site is gaining some readers and Entrecard droppers so that’s good, I’ve finished the painting I was doing for my cousin. I’ve received a lot of blessings this past week and we’ll be writing about that next post.

Ministry
Our Sunday school kids will also be getting a lot of stuff from missionaries who’ll be conducting seminars and visiting our church next week. I’ve also gotten a bag of used toys (still good ones) to give away as future prizes for our games.

But I think the best that happened is the way God has provided our curriculum. We don’t have anymore books for our classes starting this June and our CE Director is going on an indefinite leave and she asked me if I can temporarily handle the Sunday school curriculum until December which I declined to take because I’m already handling the Sunday school budget and also involved in the scholarship program but I was willing to make my own lessons for primary class when I’m teacher.

BUT God is so good, a big package of books arrived last week for our Sunday school. Came just in time for June so now we have a curriculum we could use until August.

Not only that, we might also be able to buy our own cd player for Sunday school class. We’ve been praying for that for some time now. I’ve finally saved enough ( from our Sunday budget) to buy one.

So there, all that blessing pouring in, I can’t complain anymore. Now why would I not trust God ever?

Philippians 4:19 (New International Version) 
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Dr. Heckle said…
Good news all around!
Thess said…
Yup. Recovering from the setbacks for sure :)