Good Stuff Part II (Beauty from within and out)

I rarely feature beauty products here since I don’t really care for them that much. I’m all for the natural look (the one you sleep with and wake up to with) but it wouldn’t hurt to talk about them once in while, this is after all, a woman’s blog.

I do have some of those in my bag I take with me anywhere. Beforehand let me say that I didn’t buy any of these stuff (Did say, I’ll write about blessings I’ve received the past few days). They’re all gifts from friends and there’s not a better way to appreciate their gesture than to use them. Plus being 40 makes me think, maybe it’s time I start using some.

Lip Gloss –


(Gift from a girl friend) Wasn’t a lip gloss fan until I tried one. You can wear it over, under or without lipstick. Lip gloss draws attention to your lips and make them look fuller. And best used with gentle and encouraging words.
 
Eye make - up
(Another gift from a girl friend) This is one beauty product that I don’t mind putting on my face. Eye make-up enhances your eyes. A combination of medium to dark to light shading and colors, eye liner and mascara will make the window of your soul shine.
 
Lotion –
(From Mama Pilar) This one I leave at home but I take a lotion with me anywhere. This is (I confess) my addiction. I can’t live without lotion and I won’t mind spending for them, fortunately, I never have to, I’ve more than enough supply from friends and relatives who just give them away to me.

I totally believe that true beauty is from within but it doesn’t hurt to enhance one’s physical features, just match it with a genuine God-loving “you” and you can never go wrong. We can’t prevent age and wrinkles from sprouting up but maybe we can slow it down and hide it a little bit.

But in the end remember, it’s still the Godly, good woman that you are inside that matters most of all.

Further readings:
Beyond accessories

Comments

i agree, true beauty is invisible to the naked eye...