Good stuff – The finale (blog blessings)

I feel honored to have been included in a list of “interesting sites” to see over at  fishhawk's place  “AS THE CRACKERHEAD CRUMBLES a few days ago. He featured my “Museum” with a picture from one of my past posts.

Nothing like being thought of as a worthy site to be visited by another blogger in the blogosphere. I’m returning the kindness by promoting their sites as well.

So here’s a list (and bits of trivia about them) of ones that has linked to my blog AND has definitely brought in traffic and friends over this corner of the internet:

KUYA KEVIN
I would not have started writing seriously if not for him. I never thought anyone would really, ever seriously read me and even take my words to heart. Kevin introduced me to the world of blog traffic and advertisement (Entrecard, Adgitize etc.).

Kevin is a missionary and in campus ministry. He’s also an author of two published books. Go check it out!

PERPLEXED BUT NOT IN DESPAIR
David is a good friend of mine who’ve also linked to my blog. He writes about current issues about everything and anything he feels strongly about and what God and the bible say about them. He has very interesting articles under the “Starter pack” menu.

Women-ish is at his “Cool links” page.


AMAZING PEOPLE AND EVENTS
I’ve been friends with Arnel for about 15 years now. He’s a newbie and still learning the ropes. He writes about interesting places in the Philippines and his poetry (Right now he’s featuring a poem titled “A Sculptor’s song” which he wrote some years back, to which I wrote a reply to, I think, in the form of a poem also.

Anyways, I’ve a link in all of his blogs so what a great friend huh?

THE LIVING RICE
Jason is in Washington and writes about politics and current events of significance. His views and take on them are quite interesting.

LJ SALCEDA’S BLOG
The rose among the thorns on my list, the last but certainly not the least, the site of one of the well known hosts and producers of a Christian radio station here in my country, the blog of Ms. LJ!

I’m honored to be on her list and be one of her friends. I hope someday I could really meet her in person.

-----
So there, presented are the blogs that links to me and if I have forgotten or doesn’t know of others who has but isn’t on this list, I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! God bless the blogging!


1 Corinthians 10:31
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Comments

Lj Salceda said…
Awwww, I appreciate the inclusion Thess. Thank you for the kind words. Mapipilitan tuloy akong magpost ng bago n'yan. Just kidding!

Keep on writing! Hope to see you soon. :)
Thess said…
You're welcome :)
Jason Bruce said…
Thess,

Wow! Malaking salamat sa 'yo. Glad to get acquinted with you.

Jason, The Living Rice
Unknown said…
Thank you so very much for such a very honorable mention!!! I am sorry for it taking so long for me to be able to post this. Blogger being down earlier prevented me from doing so before now.
Thess said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thess said…
@ JAson - Same here.

@ Fishhawk - No problem and you're welcome.

God bless you both.
hey friend, thanks for mentioning my blog... great friend talaga!!!