Why I’m not into Edward Cullen

1.    He looks like he needs blood transfusion. He looks paler than a white paper.

2.    He wears eye liner more than me.

3.    If you put a little more lipstick on him and a little blush on, he resembles “The Joker” (Batman’s no. 1 enemy). I’m not kidding, he really does!

4.    He has bad teeth. We spend on braces and retainers nowadays just to have perfectly even teeth and get rid of any pointy excessive ones on the sides? When have fangs been ever cute? Honestly, would you want a pair of them?

5.    He has more drama than all of the women in my family combined. But then I guess if you can’t sleep, you’ll have issues too.

6.    He drinks blood (yuk!) Makes me think of internal organs, liver, bladder, guts…ewwww!

7.    His hair is messy. Seriously, he needs to go to the parlor.
8.    He looks dead and I'm not into corpses.

I saw the first “Twilight” movie with my mom and  we were just so bored. The movie is so slow; we just couldn’t wait for it to end already.

Comments