The good, the bad and the inevitable

THE BAD – I was in an accident last February and my left leg was in a cast for five weeks. We were going for a family trip to Baguio so it was really bad timing.
THE GOOD – I was able to go to the family trip despite the fiberglass wrap and now the cast has been removed and though my foot still has a bit swelling, my life is almost back to normal like it was before.

THE BAD - I wasn’t able to attend church for six weeks and missed Sunday school. It was hard going through a tough time without fellowship and church.
THE GOOD – I’ve been able to attend church for two weeks now and will be teaching Sunday school this April.

THE BAD
– A friend died a few weeks ago and I realized I’d not been a good friend at all.
THE GOOD – I still have other friends I can be a better friend too from now on.



THE BAD – As if all of that weren’t enough I had to go through some painful personal stuff (very personal to blog about) recently.
THE GOODRomans 8:28. I’m ok now. I’ve accepted everything and I’m resolved to rise above it with God’s help. God is good.

THE BAD
– I had no phone or internet for four days.
THE GOOD – It got fixed and now I’m back online!

THE INEVITABLE:
That life will always be fraught with good and bad situations, of failures and successes, of sad moments and happy ones and they serve a purpose. Without them we will not know victory or joy. And each one makes us stronger and one experience wiser.

Comments

~KATE~ said…
and, there is always the CHOICE whether to always look at the dark side or bright side of things. ^^,
Thess said…
That's true Kate. And if we trust god enough, He can turn bad situations into blessings. It's ok to be sorrowful for a time but not forever. :)