Getting it right (How do you win her?)

There’s really no guaranteed formula on how to win the girl of your dreams. Each woman is unique and our preferences vary. Some like flowers and heart- shaped chocolates while others want a more non-conventional way of being courted.

Because there are no two women that are exactly alike (not even twins), I suppose the key is to get to know the woman of your affection more deeply and go by what you learn about her.

I can’t speak for all the women but here are a few I think would be good tips that might help.

Talk – Call, text. Nothing will get you more information about her more than talking to her yourself. Talking to women is bonding, and please, talk too, trade. Be fair and let her get to know you as much as you want to get to know her.

Conversations don’t always have to be serious and deep. Banter once in a while. I, myself enjoy teasing and playful chat now and then.

Get involved in what she’s into – Support her in what she does (given it’s not illegal or anything like that) For example: I blog and you like me. You don’t have to blog but at least, read what I write and make it obvious that you do. Leave a comment or compliment my writing.

I have this friend (although he’s not courting me) who looks out for bad links and wrong phrases in my articles and I love it when he does that! When he shows support for what I love doing.

Be yourself – Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. Don’t pretend you like what she likes when you don’t. Don’t agree when you don’t. Although you’d do anything to win her, she should love you for who you are.

Lastly, Be needy AT TIMES – I don’t mean annoying miscalls and senseless text messages every hour (and I said at times, not always). I mean your life doesn’t depend on her but you need her. If something troubles you, share. We, women like to be needed.

Hope those help. Again, know your woman.
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD. – Proverbs 18:22

Comments