Divorce, separation, loss

I can’t begin to think how painful it must be to lose someone you’ve pledged your whole life to, someone you’ve given yourself to, committed your future to and built a family with. You bared your soul with this person and now he/she is gone to be with someone else.

I’ve never been married yet and have only had two serious relationships in my life so far and when each ended, it felt like I died. And I was only with them limited.

So I don't think anything I'll say here will comfort enough but just the same I want to say my heart goes out to every man and woman who've had to go through any separation of union made at the altar, that for some reason, the vows made had to be broken, the love that once was thought to last a lifetime, burned out, and my soul cries out for those who’ve lost their other half to death I can’t imagine anything more painful than that.

But God gives us second chances. We may never be quite the same again but we can always start anew.

It’s okay to love again and have another try as long as God’s and man’s law permit it, AND IF NOT, we don’t have to go through this life alone. We can have friends, our children, our GOD.

And it’s true, that there’s an emptiness in our soul that only He can fill,  hurts that only Jesus can heal,.

"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted – Psalms 34:18"

Further Readings:
Why are you marrying?

Comments