All I want for Christmas, I got (God's provision)

I’ve been getting what’s on my ‘Christmas wish list (listed on my head)’ as far back as November already. God has been an awesome provider for every need I have and here’s proof of that:




For my ministry:
A friend donated books I can use for my Sundays school. A year of children’s devotional for “children’s church’ every first Sunday of the month – “SuperDevos (365 devotionals for energized kids) and “Big brother (story of a boy who looks after his older brother who has down syndrome) which is good for an object lesson story, by Grace D. Chong (an awarded author of children’s books). What a great Christmas gift, new materials for my teaching.

Along with them are two more books – “Finding Comfort” by Nelson Dy (which I just finished) and “Grace For The Moment” by Max Lucado. All good feeds for the soul.

For my hobbies:
Painting
As early as November, I got my first Christmas package from another friend who sent me a horde of sketch pads of different sizes, and for different mediums for my painting hobby. Good quality paper that I’d probably have difficulty finding here. Now I have a year supply.

Blogging

And then a week just before Christmas, a co-blogger and good friend sent me a gift certificate I can use to advertise in one of the leading advertising network for bloggers online – ADGITIZE. My traffic has definitely boomed since I got to advertise there (If interested, please click the button “Adgitize me” on my Adgitize banner on the left side menu).

For my personal needs:
I got a purse and a hanky from two of my Sunday school students. A bag from my brother and sister-in law, and an electronic candle (battery operated – that lights up and off when you tap it, blow on it or clap your hands), also a few more stuff from the reunion.

What a way to end the year isn’t it? Horde of blessings! I don’t even tell anyone what I really want for Christmas and I get exactly what I wanted, because God knows our needs before we even ask. Sometimes we don’t have because we don’t ask OR because the Lord knows we don’t really need it yet.

I hope you all had an awesome Christmas and will have a fired up New Year!

Comments

Chubskulit Rose said…
I admire your positive outlook in life. May God continue to bless you with god health and lots of happiness and love!

Following your blog now.
Thess said…
Thank you but may I say, it's positive because of God.