Survey update and more!

The Survey-
First of all I want to thank all who’ve participated in my survey so far, and spent a few minutes answering three questions in the mail. I so appreciate your support.

I admit that I had second thoughts if I’d push through with it, doubting I’ll get a response so I’m overwhelmed that I did and you sure have encouraged me.

I did a comparison study way back on the 5 love languages on this blog some time ago and really enjoyed it. I’ll give each set of questions 2-3 days before I post my study to give each participant time to answer the questions. Each will be kept anonymous though I might pick a favorite answer from each set of questions.

Again, thank you and will be sending you guys a few more queries soon. Please bear with me in the meantime.

The Sketchpads-
A package for me arrived last Saturday from my good friend and acquaintance of 8 years now, Russell Painter, from Australia and they were finally picked up this morning from the post office. The package (contents wrapped in Christmas wrapper) contained a year supply of sketching pads and papers both for acrylic and pastel painting!

It also came with some of Kaye Painter’s (A published artist in Melbourne who’s sold some of her works some years back. She was also my close friend online who died in 2006) original sketches including one that had a butterfly (special for me). It’d be my first owned work by another artist.

So I also now have a notebook called “visual diary” that I can take with me anywhere, with a pencil, and sketch whatever subject that might catch my fancy and it’s very handy.

The Exhibit-
The art exhibit where I’m participating will be opening on November 20, 2009 and I’m very excited!

Note: If anyone wants to participate in the survey, just leave me your email address. Thank you.

Comments

LawReal said…
i'm happy for you :)
Ms. Kei said…
Where's the exhibit, ate thess? -Karen
Thess said…
"My Little Art Place"
222 wilson St. Greenhills
San Juan

November 20, 2009 - 6 pm