A quote and a survey for November

I notice that my female readers relate to the ‘relationship’ and ‘women issues’ I write about here. Of course, no other topics can be more interesting than those to single women, our relationships, our issues and men. So I’m thinking of doing a survey on the following subjects:

Attraction
Commitment
Sprituality
And others I can think of still

So watch out for that. And for my first and 300th (yay!) post for this month, let’s fire up November with this quote that I just love

“A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.”Leo Buscaglia

Comments

cynthia : ) said…
Hi! love the works of Leo Buscaglia. thanks for sharing this quote. God bless you more and more. Your articles as well are very inspiring.
Unknown said…
Hello...I would be honored to have you post a link to one of my posts on your blog :)

Relationship tips do seem to be popular these days as you have mentioned. To me it is a positive sign that people are actually taking further steps towards bettering and strengthening their relationship situations.

Have a very nice day!