How much of a 'chick flick' movie goer I am...NOT!

I was browsing the TV channels when I stumbled on to the “50 Chick-flicks countdown of E” (Sorry, forgot to save the webpage where I got the list) and thought it might be fun to know just how girly I am by finding out how many of the 50 chick films I’ve seen and after 5 movies, I was getting disappointed because I still haven’t scored BUT it didn’t take long…

Finally down to - #43 “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”, I finally got one! I thought this one was funny. I watched it unintentionally. Just didn’t have anything else better to see.

#37 “The Bridges of Madison County”, this one I watched along Keanu Reeves’ “Matrix” movie. They were showing at same time at different channels, why pass up the chance of watching two at once? And plus, I was in one of those moods for my favorite sport; flipping channels using the remote.

#32 Pretty in Pink – Well, Molly Ringwald was the coolest girl at the time. You Can’t miss the coolest girl. This was in the 80's I think.

#29 My Big Fat Greek Wedding – I still have to see this one. It’s so highly recommended by Nanna.

#26 Notting Hill – I love the songs of this movie.

#23 The Bodyguard – Was definitely awed by Kevin Costner here.

#21 Four Weddings and a Funeral – I know I saw this one but I don’t remember what this was all about at all.

#17 My Best Friend's Wedding – My all-time favorite tear-jerker movie! I’ve seen this film more than six times and I watch it still every time there’s a chance. Reminds me of the numerous times, I’ve fallen for someone who’s fallen for someone else and in the end, I had to let him go and still be a good friend GRRRR!

#12 While You Were Sleeping – I didn’t fall asleep watching this. It has a good unique story. If the guy you like doesn’t like you back the same, maybe you can date his single brother, so don’t lose hope.
#7 Ghost –
#6 Dirty Dancing
#2 Pretty Woman

So there, I scored 10 out of 50. Not bad. I’m 20 % a chick flicker after all. So which one did you get to see and why?

Further readings:
Fireproof (the movie) Review

Comments