Why good girls go bad

Because being bad gets you attention. Being good doesn’t get you in the headlines. So at times I can’t blame those who’ve turned around. Our values in the world today have declined to a point where the ‘wrong’ can be made to look right and exciting and the ‘right’, so wrong and unattractive.

That’s just sad.

I keep having these dreadful thought that if I keep writing what I write here and influence you girls to seek chastity and keep your clothes on, you'll end up being a boring spinster like me. I'm struggling if I had been right all along, if I should keep writing about virtues the world is obviously phasing out, and keep the blog open...

We'll see.

Comments

Remilyn said…
hi there ate thess, you know, im struggling of the same thing... maybe the "virtues of purity and chastity" i uphold is not relevant to the present times anymore. Look at all the blog writers about singlehood...like me, they uphold the same virtues, and look where they ended...(HAY!!!! sigh...sigh...sigh!!!)
Thess said…
It's really a struggle, specially now that nudity has become an "art". Well, that's the excuse.

The women have to show skin to sell a product, a photo, a movie, a magazine, for money, fame etc.

And the men are the prime customers.
Takes a special guy to appreciate a girl who doesn't compete in the "seduction" game and unfortunately, those who are, are already taken.

Magpray ka na lang.
Remilyn said…
ALWAYS.... hehehe
Karen said…
uu nga. bakit ganun? hmmm.

well, it's either you'll go with the flow or you'll go against it.

0________o