Thursday and two more

I’m on my 5th day of daily blogging and from writing about those 5 days I realize my life isn’t really as boring as I’ve been thinking it is. Something new happens everyday, to write and reflect about, lessons to learn and live by.

Thursday gave me one of the best opportunities I’ll be offered in my life time, an offer to participate and submit work for an upcoming art exhibit this November! That’s my dream right there! I’ll post details soon.

I’m very happy about that and prays they find my art worth it.

I've two more days for my blog marathon this week and then get back to the usual articles I post here so hang in there and stick with me.


PRAYER REQUEST: My church’ Christian Education Director is going to have a head surgery today at St. Luke’s hospital for the second time. Her name is Eden Zacal. Please help us pray for her operation. Thank you.

Comments