A prayer of 3 years answered at last!

Last night I was playing our song on ‘youtube’ and I thought I’d go see his (someone none of you know, sorry, just overwhelmed by this good news, I need to write it) site for a few minutes. I’ve been visiting since I found out last month that his place is up again.

And last night, it wasn’t just a blog template I found but his actual posts. I was so happy to learn he’s in school, pursuing an associate in Arts degree to transfer to College. He had always been an awesome artist; his landscapes make my work look kindergarten. I’m just happy to know he’s doing well.

It’s been my prayer that he’s healthy, he’s loved, and now, may he get to that College and fulfill his dreams.

I’m just so happy he’s alright.

GOD IS GOOD. How his comfort, answer and assurance arrive just when I'm almost giving up. This is such a great news!

Comments