Help!

FRIENDS IN THE US AND CANADA WHO WISH TO HELP IN THE RESCUE/RELIEF OPERATIONS,YOU MAY DONATE THROUGH THE AMERICAN RED CROSS. CALL 1-800-435-7669. DONATE THRU THE RED CROSS RESCUE AND RELIEF OPERATIONS OR pinoys abroad they can DONATE THROUGH TXTPOWER'S PAYPAL!

I and my family are fine and so far, relatives we know BUT we still have two family friends we haven’t heard from yet. I personally don’t need financial assistance, thank you to those who offer, I deeply appreciate it.

I would encourage you though to help donate for the rescue/relief goods operation. It’s been three days since the flooding and there ‘s still areas with no water, food and are not accessible, people still stranded on their rooftops. Any amount you can donate will help. 153 families have been displaced and lost their homes and everything they have so far and so many are still unaccounted for.

And we’re expecting another storm in two to three days. You can help!

MAKE THAT CALL!

Comments