Good news! (and prayer request)

14th year
Yesterday, our church had its 14th anniversary. Looking back, I realize how far our Sunday school has gone, from 8 to 70 students, maximum. The first set I had have now all grown up, some have gotten married and have their own little tykes who will soon be in our beginners’ class (2nd generation Sunday schoolers, wow!), some have their own ministries in the church now.

Sometimes we just don’t see how much God has done and made out of so little we had.

Possible livelihood program
The Mission head of our scholarship program from Sydney have asked us to do a feasibility study for a possible livelihood project for our church and family members.

Please help me pray for this. If this pushes through, this will be an incredible help for our less fortunate members and scholars. God is good and His will, be done.

There’s a lot more I’m thankful for in my life right now, so much more than just the ‘ministry’ side.

A blessed Monday to everyone!

Comments

Kevin said…
This is awesome to hear :)
Thess said…
It is. I was going to tell you first on the phone but I just can't wait not to write about it here anymore.

Thanks :)