Don't be a flirt and this is why...

“God created the flirt as soon as he made the fool.”Victor Hugo

Noun: flirt
1. A seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
2. Playful behavior to arouse sexual interest

Girls, notice the author of the quote above is a guy. This is how men see us when we start winking at them, showing more skin than we should, flirting with malicious intent, starting conversations filled with sexual innuendos, A FOOL. So when a guy winks back, eyeing you from head to toe, drooling, it isn’t love, it isn’t attraction; he’s amused, entertaining the thought of playing with A FOOL.

Men can be such flirts as well and the same principle applies. The only time flirting is good and safe is when it’s directed at our spouse.

Comments

Thess, thank you for this post! Ü

...with regard to "showing more skin than we should" I soo agree with you. And you know, I noticed na maraming girls ang UNAWARE sa effect nito sa guys... as in! I myself have been unaware before (it was my bf who gave me the realization to really really be careful of what and how I dress up) and there's this sad fact that even at church, I see girls (specially young ladies) wearing clothes that really shows skin and flesh na sobrang improper... I do hope maraming makabasang Christians nito...

Again, thank you! Ü
Ms. Kei said…
hi, ate thess!

i missed posting comments on your blogs!

this one is soooooooo true!

here's one of other blogs i'm visiting, too. you may want to take a look at it:

http://christhakerz.blogspot.com/2009/07/lust.html




lovelots!
Thess said…
Karen,

I miss you making comments too princess. I'll check out the link.