What's going on with me (am I in hiding?)

Well, I’ve been a bit busy lately. I just come online to check and reply to emails, check my facebook applications, read friends’ blogs and do my EC drops.

Since school started again last June, we had some work regarding our scholarship program, sending pictures for few consecutive days. Sending doesn’t take much time but reducing the sizes and labeling then saving, does, that and typing new documents and data concerning our replaced scholars. The third week of July will have us meeting and submitting our financial disbursements for this year’s school opening.

July had me starting on a line of new paintings for an order from a friend, also hand painted cards. The cards I’ll probably be sending next week and the painting, on the first week of August.

Hopefully, by first week of September, I’d have a good draft of a script requested from me for our church’ Christmas special this year. I’ve browsed the internet for new ideas and found some interesting concepts I can play with.

Right now, I’m listening to a podcast while blogging (mutli-tasking, what else). Who says my life is boring? But I do have to get out soon.

God bless and have a nice day all!

Comments